CafeMom Tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Banks or Betty?

Blogs are meant to be updated on a regular basis right? I guess I need a little reminder every now and then, but I've promised myself that I'd update more often considering that we're down for the count.  I wanted to post some of the pics from my 20 week ultrasound first.  We were thrilled to learn that Baby Bynum was a BOY!

 
It's a Boy!


 Baby Bynum - January 19, 2011 (20 weeks)


Today we went for the 4-D ultrasound and my two week visit. We had an entourage enter the waiting room for the big performance.  Debbie, Robin, Andy, and myself were pumped to sneak a peek at baby's sweet face.  Once we got in the ultrasound room, I think he figured out that all eyes were on him.  He wasn't much in to showing out at the time.  I told the ultrasound tech that had she came into my office around 10:00 a.m. to perform the 4-D, he'd have nothing short of stage fright!  Nonetheless, we were excited at what we were able to see today.

 Banks Andrew Bynum
(I think he definitely has Andy's mouth...yes, another talker on the way.)





 Sticking out his tongue!


Andy and I were a little concerned at the size of his nose, but realized that the camera was shoved up on it. 













1 comment:

  1. So cool to see little Banks. We can hardly wait for his arrival! (I'm glad to see you finally added a new post)

    ReplyDelete